• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wordle
#1
Wordle 1702 4/6

⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛
⬛⬛
  Reply
#2
[SPOILER="Test spoiler "]

Code:
Wordle 1702 4/6 ⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬛ ⬛⬛
[/SPOILER]
  Reply
#3
Wordle doesn’t work either. Will investigate later. Not that this is super important but it might affect other things
  Reply
#4
BigPete, post: 2269760, member: 4840 Wrote:Wordle doesn’t work either. Will investigate later. Not that this is super important but it might affect other things
Okay,

After some research i found the issue: The database is configured as utfmb3. The emoji that wordle is using to display the grid are only available in utfmb4. So it's fixable, but a bit of a process. Would be a good learning experience though so maybe I'll do it. Putting it on the todo list anyway.
  Reply
#5
ew quoted text formatting is broken in the dark theme. One more thing to fix.
  Reply
#6
BigPete, post: 2269764, member: 4840 Wrote:ew quoted text formatting is broken in the dark theme. One more thing to fix.
fixed that.
  Reply
#7
BigPete, post: 2269763, member: 4840 Wrote:Okay,

After some research i found the issue: The database is configured as utfmb3. The emoji that wordle is using to display the grid are only available in utfmb4. So it's fixable, but a bit of a process. Would be a good learning experience though so maybe I'll do it. Putting it on the todo list anyway.

I think if I decide to tackle this, i'll copy the forum down to my local machine and work on it from there. That way if anything breaks it won't cause us problems.
  Reply
#8
You could do what I did with my music server - I have my dev env on the same box its served from. Production is where the best testing happens
  Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)