• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
8 bit Music Theory video on the Bastion soundtrack
#1
[MEDIA=youtube]8JToFwKVGGI[/MEDIA]
View: https://youtu.be/8JToFwKVGGI
  Reply
#2
Thanks for posting this - I had planned to a couple of days ago but totally forgot Smile

EDIT: I remember at the end of the game when the two themes lined up into one song, I kicked myself for not noticing it before. Such a masterstroke move. The Supergiant music guy knows what the fuck is up.
  Reply
#3
Jim Rockford, post: 2269898, member: 28508 Wrote:Thanks for posting this - I had planned to a couple of days ago but totally forgot Smile

EDIT: I remember at the end of the game when the two themes lined up into one song, I kicked myself for not noticing it before. Such a masterstroke move. The Supergiant music guy knows what the fuck is up.
And how the meanings change when Zulf and Zia are singing together. It really is a masterpiece. I hope the next supergiant game is along the lines of bastion and transistor.
  Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)