• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Resources Megathread
#1
This thread will be a resource for where to acquire and purchase music. If you have a resource that should be on the list, please post it here and I will link in the op.

Direct Downloads
Indie Distributors & Labels
Streaming Services
  Reply
#2
Jim Tunes - Steam my entire music collection! (almost)

I've been steadily ripping cds, recording albums, and a touch of sailing to get my entire music collection in one place, digitally, and stream-able. I'm about 45% there, BUT the site is live and there is a guest account you can use!

At some point, there will be SSL and a permanent domain name, but for now its by IP and subject to change. If that happens, I will update the info here.

Go to Jim Tunes!
Account:
Code:
guest
Password:
Code:
2z)^B7H}f5~T2!q


If you encounter any issues with any particular albums/tracks or see mislabeling, please let me know.
  Reply
#3
Thanks for sharing the music. I had forgot about some of those B Side Police songs. I love the little rotating cover art.
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like them myself. They're pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings."-Philip Marlowe
  Reply
#4
I'm glad someone else is enjoying it Smile

I finally came across my police cds a couple of weeks ago. They are easily on of my favorites. Synchronicity side 2 has zero bad songs. Murder by Numbers is the best closer.
  Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)