• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm redesigning the front page
#14
i wish i was better at HTML/CSS. there's little inconsistencies where things just don't line up like they should and it drives me nuts.

Like:

.png   2026-02-13_23-57-04.png (Size: 2.18 KB / Downloads: 18)


Attached Files
.png   2026-02-13_23-57-04.png (Size: 2.18 KB / Downloads: 18)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:26 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-12-2026, 11:38 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:41 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Turk - 02-12-2026, 11:42 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:46 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Turk - 02-12-2026, 11:47 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-13-2026, 04:48 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 05:05 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 05:06 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 09:16 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-13-2026, 09:43 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:38 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:55 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:57 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-14-2026, 05:32 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-17-2026, 08:50 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-17-2026, 09:11 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-18-2026, 03:06 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)