• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Resources Megathread
#2
Jim Tunes - Steam my entire music collection! (almost)

I've been steadily ripping cds, recording albums, and a touch of sailing to get my entire music collection in one place, digitally, and stream-able. I'm about 45% there, BUT the site is live and there is a guest account you can use!

At some point, there will be SSL and a permanent domain name, but for now its by IP and subject to change. If that happens, I will update the info here.

Go to Jim Tunes!
Account:
Code:
guest
Password:
Code:
2z)^B7H}f5~T2!q


If you encounter any issues with any particular albums/tracks or see mislabeling, please let me know.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Resources Megathread - by Jim Rockford - 02-13-2026, 10:23 PM
Resources Megathread - by Jim Rockford - 02-13-2026, 10:39 PM
Resources Megathread - by Turk - 02-16-2026, 11:59 PM
Resources Megathread - by Jim Rockford - 02-17-2026, 04:46 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)