02-13-2026, 09:16 PM
Jim Rockford, post: 2269663, member: 28508 Wrote:I made a few more changesWhen you're happy with it send me the css and I'll whip up a theme
1. Hid the "home" link/tab
2. Hid the "hastags" link/tab (until in the future if tags prove useful)
2. Made the "forums" link text transparent and made the background the banner
3. Made the "members" link text transparent and added the font-awesome user icon in its place
4. Adjusted the margins on the body sections to match the right-navigation sections
5. moved the search box to the top nav
6. removed the title bar
I made a few attempts to change the hover behavior for the drop downs at the top, but those are controlled by javascript (jQuery specifically) and I really don't want to do any scripting so I just hid those menus. Overall, I'm happy with what I was able to do with just css.
EDIT: did one more resize on the button/banner

