• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jim's Projects: Community Server
#19
Did some work tonight setting up the virtual network, which I struggled with a bit as I expected. Also as expected, finding info for help using internet search was basically useless (fucking LLM web pages)

So it was time to RTFM...

...and it was actually pretty easy after I spent an hour understanding the issue through the man-pages. Once I figured that out, I spun up a VM to test out the network and everything seems to be working well.

Other than that, doing the slow march of configuring a new linux machine from scratch. Formatted and mounted my hdds in preparation for setting up the nextcloud vm (the next big hurdle).
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 03-26-2026, 01:49 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by Turk - 03-26-2026, 10:54 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 03-31-2026, 12:36 PM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 05:10 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 01:43 PM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 01:44 PM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by Jim Rockford - 07-16-2026, 02:44 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)