• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm redesigning the front page
#3
BigPete, post: 2269652, member: 4840 Wrote:Document your changes and I’ll whip up a new theme.
hahaha...you don't have to do that, this is just for me, but I don't mind documenting my css and sending that to you if others might be interested.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:26 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-12-2026, 11:38 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:41 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Turk - 02-12-2026, 11:42 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:46 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Turk - 02-12-2026, 11:47 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-13-2026, 04:48 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 05:05 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 05:06 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 09:16 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-13-2026, 09:43 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:38 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:55 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:57 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-14-2026, 05:32 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-17-2026, 08:50 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-17-2026, 09:11 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-18-2026, 03:06 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)