• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are we reading?
#4
BigPete, post: 2269981, member: 4840 Wrote:I've also recently read "The Way of Kings" by Brandon Sanderson and it was pretty great. I think [USER=28506]@Turk[/USER] was working on that one as well.
I've stalled big time on that one. I'm having a really hard time getting into it. I can't imagine reading 12 of these as it is.
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like them myself. They're pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings."-Philip Marlowe
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
What are we reading? - by quatilyAssuramce - 05-06-2026, 04:17 AM
What are we reading? - by BigPete - 05-06-2026, 11:57 AM
What are we reading? - by BigPete - 05-06-2026, 12:15 PM
What are we reading? - by Turk - 05-06-2026, 12:33 PM
What are we reading? - by quatilyAssuramce - 05-06-2026, 02:09 PM
What are we reading? - by quatilyAssuramce - 05-06-2026, 02:19 PM
What are we reading? - by BigPete - 05-06-2026, 02:27 PM
What are we reading? - by quatilyAssuramce - 05-08-2026, 05:37 AM
What are we reading? - by Digital Prophet - 05-08-2026, 09:24 PM
What are we reading? - by BigPete - 05-08-2026, 09:37 PM
What are we reading? - by quatilyAssuramce - 05-09-2026, 06:28 PM
What are we reading? - by quatilyAssuramce - 05-09-2026, 06:36 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)