• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
General Anime thread
#5
BigPete, post: 2269977, member: 4840 Wrote:I've always enjoyed Dragon Ball/DBZ/DBS, but I can agree it has it's issues, especially when it comes to pacing and the whole shonen power creep thing. Still there are some interesting moments and cool characters.

Recentish shows I've liked a lot:

Apothacary Diaries
Undead Murder Farce
Gundam The Witch from Mercury
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End
Dead Mount Death Play
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
Zenshu
Re:Zero

Well I've never heard of any of those except for Cyberpunk, which I loved. I'll have to check em out.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
General Anime thread - by BigPete - 04-27-2026, 09:53 PM
General Anime thread - by BigPete - 04-27-2026, 09:54 PM
General Anime thread - by quatilyAssuramce - 05-05-2026, 04:49 PM
General Anime thread - by BigPete - 05-05-2026, 06:59 PM
General Anime thread - by quatilyAssuramce - 05-05-2026, 09:44 PM
General Anime thread - by BigPete - 05-19-2026, 02:53 AM
General Anime thread - by Digital Prophet - 05-19-2026, 01:26 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)