• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jim's Projects: Community Server
#9
[USER=4840]@BigPete[/USER] - to continue our conversation from Tech Chat, I think I was trying to make it far more complicated than it needed to be. Apparently, at least according to this forum thread, it should be as simple as changing the port ssh uses per machine - as long as I do not duplicate ports, I can NAT as many ssh connections as I want.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 03-26-2026, 01:49 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by Turk - 03-26-2026, 10:54 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by Jim Rockford - 03-31-2026, 05:45 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 03-31-2026, 12:36 PM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 05:10 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 01:43 PM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 01:44 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)