• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jim's Projects: Community Server
#3
Made a small bit of progress today. Finally hung the server shelf, UPS shelf, and eliminated the switch. Got distracted diagnosing [USER=28507]@Digital Prophet[/USER]'s internet speed which he finally narrowed down to his main cable lead. Luckily, I have the material to replace it, just need to do it.

I also discovered that the electric I'm getting to the closet is provided by a home extension cord...granted its a 3-prong, but that will need to be replaced too. At least I have the materials (that being a bunch of heavy-duty outdoor extension cable I bought to run wedding electric in the park). Its only a pain because I have to go into the crawl space (yay!).

Hurray! More work!

EDIT: I did not paint the shelves.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by Jim Rockford - 03-26-2026, 01:32 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 03-26-2026, 01:49 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by Turk - 03-26-2026, 10:54 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 03-31-2026, 12:36 PM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 05:10 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 01:43 PM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 01:44 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)