• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jim's Projects: Community Server
#2
Finally an update. I managed to cut and assemble the shelves I need from some mdf from an old desk. The only saw I had on hand was the jig saw, so its a miracle any line is straight. I learned *again* the lesson of drilling pilot holes, something which I refuse to learn until I blow out the edge of a board for the millionth time. That is what wood glue and clamps are for I guess.

Weighed the UPS and it needed more than a bracket so I made a full shelf with supports.

I don't know if I'm going to paint them. If I do, I will need to pick up some more black gloss rattle cans.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by Jim Rockford - 03-09-2026, 07:46 PM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 03-26-2026, 01:49 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by Turk - 03-26-2026, 10:54 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 03-31-2026, 12:36 PM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 05:10 AM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 01:43 PM
Jim's Projects: Community Server - by BigPete - 07-14-2026, 01:44 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)