• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
General Linux Chat
#7
This is a clever work around.

I've not had this issue, but I have had consistent issues with the nvidia open driver doing wonky things like multi-monitors not working and games running shitty. I've had to consistently get the non-free driver from the nvidia site.

EDIT: Did you happen to try any audio outputs just to see what they do?
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
General Linux Chat - by BigPete - 02-15-2026, 06:25 PM
General Linux Chat - by BigPete - 02-15-2026, 06:28 PM
General Linux Chat - by BigPete - 02-15-2026, 06:42 PM
General Linux Chat - by BigPete - 02-15-2026, 06:45 PM
General Linux Chat - by BigPete - 02-17-2026, 03:29 PM
General Linux Chat - by BigPete - 02-19-2026, 07:24 PM
General Linux Chat - by Jim Rockford - 02-20-2026, 08:36 AM
General Linux Chat - by BigPete - 04-15-2026, 06:26 PM
General Linux Chat - by BigPete - 05-11-2026, 12:11 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)