• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DP's Projects: The Ferry (board game)
#5
Built an Affinity template for the map cards. Its irritating because its very clear that P&P is working with analog measurements which means their templates don't actually match their stated sizes. They're off slightly. This is pretty common and its why you have a bleed, but I wish they would have given me actual numbers instead of a template I have to measure myself.

In other news, I really really like the new affinity mega-app all in one thing, and I didn't think I was going to because I hate change in general. But its so nice to be able to just switch over from layout to image editing by changing tabs on the same project.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
DP's Projects: The Ferry (board game) - by Digital Prophet - 02-19-2026, 07:38 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)