• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm redesigning the front page
#18
On a side note I'm considering linking the Home tab to the homepage and actually doing something with that. If I do I'll let you know in case you want to add that tab back. Lots of other stuff to worry about first though.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:26 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-12-2026, 11:38 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:41 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Turk - 02-12-2026, 11:42 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:46 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Turk - 02-12-2026, 11:47 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-13-2026, 04:48 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 05:05 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 05:06 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 09:16 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-13-2026, 09:43 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:38 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:55 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:57 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-14-2026, 05:32 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-17-2026, 08:50 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-17-2026, 09:11 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-18-2026, 03:06 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)