• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm redesigning the front page
#16
Jim Rockford, post: 2269718, member: 28508 Wrote:
Code:
div.dark_postrating.likesSummary.secondaryContent { min-height: 30px; padding: 3px; li { img { vertical-align: middle; } } }
Is this something you can add to the "main" theme? Now that you have pointed it out to me, it's annoying me too, lol.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:26 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-12-2026, 11:38 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:41 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Turk - 02-12-2026, 11:42 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-12-2026, 11:46 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Turk - 02-12-2026, 11:47 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-13-2026, 04:48 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 05:05 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 05:06 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-13-2026, 09:16 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-13-2026, 09:43 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:38 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:55 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-14-2026, 04:57 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-14-2026, 05:32 AM
I'm redesigning the front page - by Jim Rockford - 02-17-2026, 08:50 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-17-2026, 09:11 PM
I'm redesigning the front page - by BigPete - 02-18-2026, 03:06 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)