• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wordle
#7
BigPete, post: 2269763, member: 4840 Wrote:Okay,

After some research i found the issue: The database is configured as utfmb3. The emoji that wordle is using to display the grid are only available in utfmb4. So it's fixable, but a bit of a process. Would be a good learning experience though so maybe I'll do it. Putting it on the todo list anyway.

I think if I decide to tackle this, i'll copy the forum down to my local machine and work on it from there. That way if anything breaks it won't cause us problems.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wordle - by BigPete - 02-15-2026, 09:32 PM
Wordle - by BigPete - 02-15-2026, 09:33 PM
Wordle - by BigPete - 02-15-2026, 09:35 PM
Wordle - by BigPete - 02-16-2026, 01:22 AM
Wordle - by BigPete - 02-16-2026, 01:23 AM
Wordle - by BigPete - 02-16-2026, 03:11 AM
Wordle - by BigPete - 02-16-2026, 04:03 AM
Wordle - by Jim Rockford - 02-16-2026, 04:56 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)