02-12-2026, 11:26 PM
If I'm going to frequent the forums, that means I will probably have a browser window open just for it (or wrap it into a "web app"). In the meantime, I am just using a CSS client-side plugin. Here's what I have so far
upload_2026-2-12_18-19-21.png (Size: 173.21 KB / Downloads: 37)
1. Hid the banner
2. Reduced the height of the header
3. Made the "home" link text transparent and made the background the banner
4. Made the "accountUsername" drop-down text transparent and made the background the user avatar. Removed chevron
5. Hid the "visitorPanel" (since all that stuff is in the profile page and I don't need to see it all the time)
I will be tweaking some more
EDIT: The goal here being to have it take up less space on my desktop
upload_2026-2-12_18-19-21.png (Size: 173.21 KB / Downloads: 37)
1. Hid the banner
2. Reduced the height of the header
3. Made the "home" link text transparent and made the background the banner
4. Made the "accountUsername" drop-down text transparent and made the background the user avatar. Removed chevron
5. Hid the "visitorPanel" (since all that stuff is in the profile page and I don't need to see it all the time)
I will be tweaking some more
EDIT: The goal here being to have it take up less space on my desktop

