• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Code box
#1
This is probably mostly for [USER=28508]@Jim Rockford[/USER], but [USER=28507]@Digital Prophet[/USER] might have some thoughts too:

In the post editor toolbar we have an insert code tool. At the moment this box can auto format HTML and PHP, but no other languages are supported. Would it be worthwhile to add some additional languages?

Any specific requests? Based on recent projects and posts it seems like C++, BASH, and QB64 would be useful.
  Reply
#2
eh? I dunno. I don't follow standard formatting anyway so it wouldn't make much difference to me. Maybe if one of us was big into python.
  Reply
#3
My thoughts:
- C/C++
- BASH/SHELL
- JavaScript
- CSS
- SQL (don't need specific brand, just plain sql)

That would cover nearly all my use cases.
  Reply
#4
Jim Rockford, post: 2269855, member: 28508 Wrote:My thoughts:
- C/C++
- BASH/SHELL
- JavaScript
- CSS
- SQL (don't need specific brand, just plain sql)

That would cover nearly all my use cases.
That sounds pretty good. I’ll start looking into it.
  Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)