• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Replace MediaBBCodes add-in with ExtMediaSites
#1
https://github.com/s9e/XenForoMediaBBCodes has been superseded by https://github.com/s9e/xenforo-ext-media-sites.

Determine prereqs and build/deploy the new add in.
  Reply
#2
In the mean time , I updated the original MediaBBCodes add-in to the final version. The one I was using was older. There's a few fixes in there and some new sites added.
  Reply
#3
In the process of porting this. The scraper and renderer have been updated. The site list is updated as well, however some sites regex/callback may need to be manually updated. I will address these as they are discovered.
  Reply
#4
Mastodon and archive.org are broken. Added to my backlog.
  Reply
#5
Reddit too
  Reply
#6
TikTok was auto playing and it annoyed me. Fixed it.
  Reply
#7
Mastodon and Reddit are fixed.
  Reply
#8
archive.org fixed. aftermath.site added. aftermath was difficult because it didn't have an embed api.
  Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)