• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Update PHP
#1
This site is currently running on php 7.0. Upgrading to 7.1 or newer will break it in it's current implementation. I intend to increment versions fixing introduced issues as I go.
  Reply
#2
Current Task: Server implementation of CPanel does not include multiphp, but PHP Selector. Since this is not the only site running on this server I do not want to upgrade PHP system wide. So I need to figure out how to target PHP versions per site.
  Reply
#3
BigPete, post: 2269615, member: 4840 Wrote:Current Task: Server implementation of CPanel does not include multiphp, but PHP Selector. Since this is not the only site running on this server I do not want to upgrade PHP system wide. So I need to figure out how to target PHP versions per site.
I have located the documentation on this but have not implemented it yet.
  Reply
#4
However since I now have a local dev site I went ahead and began updating PHP versions and resolving errors that occur due to the changes.

I am currently at 7.4.33 which is the final version of the 7.4 branch.
  Reply
#5
this is on hold until the community server is up and running. It'll be easier to manage the PHP install on a vps than it is on shared hosting.
  Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)